Classes begin soon. For more information or to schedule a tour, call or text us (979) 265-6200. We look forward to meeting you. At Natural Images Beauty College, we are Transforming lives and cultivating professionals.
To apply, you must be at least age 17 years of age. The institution does not discriminate and will not deny anyone admission on the basis of age, race, sex, creed, color, religion, gender, financial status, veteran status, sexual orientation, area of origin or residence.
How do I get started?
1. Send an application. CLICK HERE FOR APPLICATION
2. An admissions representative will set up an informational interview with you.
3. To complete enrollment, provide:
• proof of age: drivers license, passport or registered copy of your birth certificate
• Social Security card
• Proof of education: high school diploma, GED or transcripts
• Proof of citizenship or naturalization or legal residency in the United States
4. Attend new student orientation prior to beginning program.
5. Submit the enrollment contract.
6. Purchase Phase 1 kit before start of class.
The full-time schedules are:
- Tuesday-Friday 9:00am-4:30pm, Saturday 9:00am-3:30pm
Part Time schedules are:
- Tuesday-Friday 9:00am-1:00pm, Saturday 9:00am-1:00pm
When do classes start?
- January 12
- March 6
- May 11
- July 6
- August 31
- October 26
Esthetics 2021 New Start Classes are as follows:
- February 16
- April 20
- June 15
- August 10
- October 5
- December 7
You can download our graduate and placement rates here.
You can download information regarding the Campus Security Act here.
You can download our veteran’s policy here.
You can download our 2017 Annual Crime Report here.
The National Center for Education Statistics College Navigator can be found here.